- Preparation of Framework Contract requests for services (lots 2 and 7);
- Project management of awarded contracts.
- Good knowledge of the internal workings of the EU institutions and decision making processes, particularly in the field of external relations;
- At least 3 years of experience in project management of international development programmes;
- At least 1 years of experience with EC Benef framework Contract;
- Previous experience with consulting firms operating in the field of development cooperation;
- Previous experience with EC-Benef FWC Lot 2 (Transport and Infrastructures) is highly desirable.
- High level cultural and educational background;
- Rigorous analytical capability;
- Interest and experience in issues related with international development;
- Knowledge of international donors financing instruments;
- Excellent command of English and possibly of French or Spanish;
- A remarkable ability to write in a well organized manner, clearly and succinctly;
- Computer literacy: office applications, database, websites;
- A strong motivation to work in a dynamic and international environment;
- An open and friendly personality, able to work well in a team;
- Availability to travel for short term missions.
- English and French (Italian is an asset).
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*