U.S. Citizenship and existing TS/SCI with Polygraph is absolutely required.
- Evaluates IC analytic products for adherence to analytic tradecraft standards
- Conducts studies on key issues as requested
- Works in a small collaborative environment
- Minimum 10 years of experience in evaluating national-level intelligence products
- Minimum 10 years producing or managing the production of finished intelligence analysis at the national level
- Minimum 10 years of experience in national security, foreign policy, science and technology, or economic policy
- Expert knowledge of the IC mission, objectives, requirements, and organization
- General knowledge of the capabilities, priorities, and processes of the analytical and production components across the IC
- Superior communication skills (written, oral/briefing) and ability to convey issues to high-level multi-disciplinary audiences
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and manage competing priorities
- BA/BS degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with IC analytic tradecraft standards
- Experience managing intelligence analysts
- Familiarity with programs of analysis
- Research and methodological experience
CENTRA Technology, Inc. provides analytic services and systems engineering to US Government and commercial customers. We have offices in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. EOE/Veterans/Disabled.
CENTRA offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*