EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway
Provide support to international and domestic clients and suppliers participating in EcoVadis international sustainable development evaluation campaigns.
- Ensure participation and engagement by assisting suppliers throughout the entire evaluation process via telephone, chat, and email customer service platform.
- Advise suppliers and clients as a product expert and provide timely and accurate assistance. Provide technical support and ensure adequate information is available.
- Collaborate with EcoVadis internal departments to manage and solve queries efficiently and effectively. Research and implement solutions for constant improvements within the EcoVadis support structure.
- Assist with a variety of internal projects based on the needs of the organization. Liaise with international colleagues regularly to assist and add value to the EcoVadis global mission.
- Degree in a business or management related discipline, or international relations would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds and a demonstrated interest in CSR will be considered.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
- Experience - At least 1 year and up to 3 years working experience preferably with international exposure in a support role (even if only dealing with international clients over the phone).
- Must be able to speak with a client or a supplier as a first level support.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Interest or passion for Sustainability.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work well in an international start-up team environment.
When: As soon as possible
Where: Mid-town Manhattan
Full time contract
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*