Global Counsel is seeking an associate adviser to support its growing EU public policy practice, working across a range of clients and sectors with a specific focus on the Digital Single Market (DSM). The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ experience of working in government, think tanks and/or commercial public affairs roles.
Role and responsibilities
- Undertake research, analysis and advice for clients on EU and digital public policy;
- Work with and challenge clients to establish their priorities and approaches to engaging with policymakers;
- Produce and publish rigorous written content for GC’s own public commentary on politics and policy, including policy papers, blogs and marketing material;
- Support Global Counsel’s outreach to policymakers in the EU institutions and member states to inform published research.
- Experience - at least three years in government, an EU institution, think tank or trade association;
- Languages - English and another major European language;
- Location - based in Brussels, with regular travel to London;
- Hours – full-time;
- Rigorous policy analysis skills, ideally tested in the regulatory agenda for digital single market and telecoms.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*