BAE Systems Intelligence& Security (I&S) is a leading provider of cyber, intelligence,and security capabilities to a diverse customer base including the Department of Defense (DoD), the U.S.Intelligence Community, federal and civilian agencies, and troops deployed around the world.
Global Analysis & Operations is looking for a full time, Mid-level All Source -Middle East / Africa Analyst. Analysts will apply investigative and analytical methodologies to perform political and military analysis on the Middle East / Africa AOR in support of DoD mission requirements. The successful candidate must be comfortable working independently and collaboratively in a dynamic Defense Intelligence environment researching, analyzing, and producing intelligence products and research papers using an assortment of intelligence sources. The candidate will produce, present and defend analytic positions and produce intelligence assessments with minimal supervision.
· Use All Source analytic techniques to produce finished intelligence products
· Analyze and assess the dynamics of foreign military and regime leadership, foreign political and military strategy, terrorism,strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
· Apply analytical trade craft and evaluative techniques to address information gaps.
· Create innovative solutions to analytical and information shortfalls.
· Analytically support the intelligence cycle,including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination,feedback.
· Utilize a variety of analytic tools: Analyst Notebook, Palantir, IC databases, Microsoft Office, standard DoD analytic databases.
· Candidate must be willing and able to deploy to CENTCOM AOR if necessary
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years work experience
Required Skills and Education:
· Relevant Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years
· Demonstrated writing ability
· Understanding of the intelligence cycle/process
· Coursework in critical thinking, analysis techniques, data analysis, or intelligence analysis.
Preferred Skills and Education:
· Strategic intelligence analysis experience
· Familiarity with Middle East or Africa AOR
· Experience briefing senior-level DoD personnel
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security:
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work.
People are the greatest asset in any Company ...
BAE Systems is committed to a high performance culture and provides an environment that challenges our employees to be remarkable and obtain their full potential.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*