The European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) promotes competition, transparency and open access in the European energy sector. We build trust in power and gas markets across Europe, so that they may underpin a sustainable and secure energy supply and a competitive economy. We currently represent more than 100 energy trading companies, active in over 27 European countries. For more information: www.efet.org.
We are looking for an intern to join our team and support our advocacy and communication work, as soon as possible for the period of six months.
- English at native or close to native level is a must;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics;
- Good communication skills and excellent writing skills in English (knowledge of any other European language is an asset);
- Good understanding of micro and macro economics;
- Ability to manipulate spreadsheets is expected;
- Ability to perform statistical analysis and economic modelling is a plus;
- Studies or some experience in the energy sector is an advantage;
- Good networking skills;
- Well organized and be able to prioritize multiple tasks;
- Motivated and able to take initiative and responsibility.
What we offer:
- Experience advocacy work in a high-level European organization in Brussels;
- Enter the Brussels circles and enlarge your network;
- Learn about the functioning of wholesale gas and electricity markets across Europe;
- Living costs will be covered; Accommodation can be provided by request.
If you think you fit well in this profile, please send your CV and a brief covering letter describing your interest and eligibility for the job.
Only relevant candidates will be contacted for an interview.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*