Pragmatics is seeking a Junior Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Analyst to support the U.S. Navy's Defense for the Iranian FMS Program.
- Support research and analysis functions
- Research case data associated with FMS weapons and other systems/materials
- Provide administrative or technical project assistance by performing document preparation or other office duties such as data entry
- Possess ability to work and interact with others in a structured/team environment
- Ability to communication effectively, verbally and in writing, with both external client and internal team members
- Excellent research skills
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, especially in accounting, international relations, or history
- Two years' experience in FMS case management can substitute for degree
- Paralegal or litigation support experience a plus
- DoD SECRET clearance, or ability to receive a clearance. US Citizenship required.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*