AMIGOS is looking for a tech savvy and results-oriented self-starter with an interest in developing a career in digital marketing.This position is based at the National Office in Houston, TX and reports to the Manager of Marketing and Communications. The Digital Marketing Coordinator works closely with the cross-departmental marketing team to support key recruitment and fund development initiatives.
The ideal candidate is a skilled researcher with an eye for quality and a knack for digital processes. He or she must be a strategic thinker with the ability to balance competing needs in a fast-paced environment. Excellent opportunity to learn, grow, and hone digital skills with a dynamic and passionate team.
Salary: Based on experience. Excellent benefits and training
Perk: You may land in Latin America!
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will manage day-to-day marketing processes as well as work to execute various campaigns. He or she must maintain awareness of digital trends, best practices, and technologies, especially as related to AMIGOS target demographics.
Key work areas include:
- Collect interviews and testimonials
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and brand elements for print and web use
- Maintain various content libraries: images, video, written content
- Ideation and creation of compelling content for blogs, brochures, emails, web pages, video, infographics, etc.
- Backend website management and training
- Web-based lead generation activities
- Assist in web development projects, focusing on user experience and functionality
- Blog posting and management
CRM and Email Marketing
- Create and edit reports
- Ideation, creation, sending, and reporting around email marketing campaigns, including HTML editing, quality assurance, and deliverability testing
- Manage email marketing calendar
Brand and Messaging Maintenance
- Monitor brand image across platforms and chapters. Work throughout the organization to identify and update outdated brand materials
- Maintain AMIGOS social media presence and scheduling software
- Develop and publish engaging social posts to maximize clicks
Collateral and Promotional Materials
- Manage in house collateral inventory, including ordering and shipping materials
- Assist in creation of print materials and promotional items
- Assist with reporting and data collection
- Monitor performance and conversion across campaigns, including measurement against KPIs
In addition to the above, other tasks may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to capture the AMIGOS brand, experience, and vision to inspire interest in the organization
- Experience in document creation, spreadsheets (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends for events, meetings, and travel
- Positive attitude and a commitment to help AMIGOS meet its strategic goals
- Knowledge of various social media channels
- Excellent time and project management with exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of AMIGOS and/or past participation in AMIGOS programs
- Experience in Salesforce (or equivalent CRM), email service providers (such as Exact Target), backend website management (WordPress)
- Experience managing social media accounts for a professional brand (Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Working knowledge of HTML for email
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Submit a resume with a cover letter, including qualifications and salary requirements to:
Manager of Marketing and Communications
Amigos de las Américas Email: [email protected]
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*