AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com.About the Business Line
AECOM works with national and local governments around the world to manage and support critical programs in the areas of defense, security and intelligence; energy and climate change; environmental cleanup and waste management; infrastructure development, protection and resilience; and international development. Our global operations and connected expertise enable us to provide cutting-edge, relevant and cost-effective solutions that help our clients safeguard and enrich society and the world we live in.Job Summary
The candidate shall provide services as the Regional Security Analyst for Special Operations Command Pacific located in Honolulu, HI. Tasks include:
- Provide SOCPAC Regional Security Analyst support through multilateral and multinational engagements, events, and activities in the Indo-Asia Pacific.
- Provide key advisory and coordination support to the TSOC Commander and staff on the establishment, operation and sustainment of a regional SOF academic and training institute in the region.
- Support the development of Strategic Concepts, Plans, Operations Orders, Fragmentary Orders, Integrated Master Schedules, training plans, databases and educational curriculums in support of operationalizing the Global SOF Network (GSN).
- Provide Flag Officer/ General Officer level information papers; position papers; briefings; and talking points with regard to the USSOCOM 2020 SOF Multinational Engagement Strategy and the development of the GSN.
- Integrate key planning and operational documents with the USPACOM, USSOCOM and Service Component Staff equivalents.
- Work with Interagency and DoD working groups, conferences, and Joint Planning Groups.
- Facilitate and develop security programs funded by Asia Pacific Regional Initiative (APRI), the Counter Terrorism Fellowship Program (CTFP) and various DOD funding sources.
- Support development and execution of logistics and administrative plans.
- Develop the Administrative Procedures Arrangement (APA) for activities; provide cost estimates of funds required to support the planning and execution of exercises and training courses and prepare event requirements requests for approval. APA is a non-binding agreement with the participating Host Nation (HN), which lays out responsibilities for each party for exercises/engagements
- Perform Pre-Deployment Site Surveys and travel in support of multilateral and multinational engagement events, exercises and training courses.
- Support up to 2 weeks of travel per month.
MUST POSSESS A CURRENT DOD TS/SCI ELIGIBLE CLEARANCE
- Master’s degree in International Relations, National Security Affairs, or Defense Analysis or a bachelor’s degree in combination with 3 years’ experience in Regional Security Affairs or International Relations
- Minimum of 10 years of combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, or Regional experience working military operations with at least 3 years of special operations conducted in a joint, combined, and interagency environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in dealing with foreign FO/GO/SES level officials
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an instructor in a DoD Academic Institute or as an instructor in civilian academic institutions
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program management to include project estimation, scheduling, resource management, and prioritization
- Completed one Joint tour, combatant command, or multi-national staff tour
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access
Must have a current DoD Top Secret clearance and be eligible for SCI access
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*