Sayari Analytics is currently seeking applications for summer internship positions of Latin America Analyst and Russia Analyst to support ongoing work with private sector partners and US government and law enforcement agencies.
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Utilize regional and country-specific public records systems and commercial registries to produce analytical research support to time sensitive projects.
- Deploy technological platforms on a near-daily basis to manipulate data findings.
- Integrate disparate information in a manner that meets or exceeds quasi-law enforcement standards.
- Support other team members to complete quick turnaround work product at client request.
Desired skills and expertise include:
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field of study. Preferred: Master's degree.
- Required native or professional-level fluency and research experience in Spanish or Russian. Preferred: Additional proficiency in Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Lithuanian, or Czech.
- Overseas work and/or research experience. Preferred: experience overseeing and implementing independent research projects.
- Familiarity with global and regional commercial, financial, and banking sectors.
- Strong GPA and academic record.
- Demonstrated interest in critically examining illicit networks.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with (or natural aptitude for) and willingness to engage frequently with a range of technological platforms.
- Genuine intellectual ambition; strong work ethic; ability to multitask; willingness to collaborate.
The application package should contain a cover letter, resume, and 2-3 page analytical writing sample. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please include the position name in the subject of your email.
Please direct all inquiries and applications to [email protected]