Act as lead for exports of hardware, software, technical data, defense services and/or technology for Global Business Services and other Corporate Function personnel as well as provide guidance on the application of relevant U.S. Export/Import Control Laws and Regulations.
Major responsibilities include:
- Support the movement of goods across borders;
- Conduct Restricted Party Screening of visitors (e.g., suppliers, manufactures, customers, vendors, etc.) to Raytheon operations and resolve potential and/or actual matches;
- Effect exports of hardware for all GBS and Corporate functions – including, for example, trade shows;
- Review and approve domestic and foreign visitor requests to ensure no export-controlled technical data, defense services or technology are exported, transferred or otherwise provided during the visits or ensuring proper export licenses, agreements or other required government authorizations are in place to cover the full scope of the meeting;
- Assist Human Resources, Finance and Advanced Media with respect to export control queries (e.g., foreign person employee issues, antiboycott, etc.);
- Review and approve requests received via Raytheon’s Global Export Management System; and
- Participate/support compliance activities such as self-assessments, internal and external audits.
- Note: This position may involve access to export-controlled technical data and/or technology and the position requires either U.S. Person status or the ability to obtain an export license from the appropriate government agency for Non-U.S. Persons.
- 6+ years export / import related experience and application of regulations (e.g., ITAR, EAR, Customs) ; 4+ years export/import related experience with a masters
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills in a highly matrixed environment
·Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively; self-initiative; and sound judgment
- Experience on multi-functional teams working export/import issues and driving issues to conclusions
- Attention to detail and follow through on assignments to achieve desired results
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Application of business principles and concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, international relations, political science or related field
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*