Gather and synthesize all source terrorist-related information to support development of daily counterterrorism (CT) products that promote situational awareness across the Intelligence Community (IC) and broader US Government. This is an evening position and will cover the hours 1600 to 0030. The schedule does call for personnel to occasional weekends and some holidays based on mission needs. Analyst shall have the following:
* Experience working Terrorism/CT issues.
* Attention to detail.
* Ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
* Strong research skills that include thinking critically and analytically, as well as broadly and strategically.
* Knowledge of IC policies and procedures.
* Experience working with the IC on CT issues.
* Ability to think and act quickly in a high pressure environment.
Qualified candidates must possess the following skills:
Qualified Candidates will possess the following Professional Traits:
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts/Sciences (or related field), 2+ years of relevant IC and/or CT experience and demonstrated performance in similar positions. Requires TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph (other candidates will not be considered).
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*