Vencore is a proven provider of information solutions, engineering and analytics for the U.S. Government. With more than 40 years of experience working in the defense, civilian and intelligence communities, Vencore designs, develops and delivers high impact, mission-critical services and solutions to overcome its customers most complex problems.
Headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, Vencore employs 3,800 engineers, analysts, IT specialists and other professionals who strive to be the best at everything they do.
Vencore is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
• Provide logistical support for various information sharing and safeguarding fora to include meeting invitations, agendas, and minutes, as well as substantive expertise to coordinate of briefings or action items.
• Demonstrated ability to author, develop, comment on, or update clear and concise interagency issuances on complex topics.
• Assist government staff with issuances pertaining to information sharing and safeguarding, either via the development of new issuances, or by providing input, edits, and comments to related issuances from other components.
• Facilitate IC element development and implementation of information sharing and safeguarding requirements (e.g., IC IE Data Services/IAA/Cloud requirements, Attorney General-approved guidelines for sharing US Person data, EO 12333 Section 2.3 procedures).
• Partner with components and IC elements to complete specific initiatives and projects that advance information sharing and safeguarding in accordance with IC policy.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
• TS/SCI with a CI Poly
• BS in political science, public policy, international affairs, law, data science, or informatics and 8 years’ specific experience in the areas of access controls, information sharing and safeguarding policy, or implementation of mission need, or 10+ years of experience in the IC, and 5 years’ specific experience in the areas of access controls, information sharing and safeguarding policy, or implementation of mission need.
• Expert knowledge of the governing principles, laws, policies, procedures, protocols, regulations and statutes related to IC information sharing and safeguarding.
Share on your newsfeed