Reuters, the news and media division of Thomson Reuters, is the world’s largest independent multimedia news provider, reaching more than one billion people every day. Over 2,500 journalists in nearly 200 locations around the globe deliver unparalleled international and national news coverage in 16 languages with speed, impartiality and insight to professionals via Thomson Reuters desktops, the world’s media organizations and directly to consumers on Reuters.com. Reuters stays true to the letter and spirit of the Thomson Reuters Trust Principles, ensuring independence,integrity and freedom from bias.
If you believe you can bring something special to this role, we want to hear from you. You may have a non-traditional career path, education or background. If you meet the minimum qualifications for the role, let us know in a cover letter with your application. Reuters depends on diversity of thought and you could be just what we need.
Reuters Chinese Language News service is looking for a reporter to cover China financial industry, including Wealth management and Private Banking. The successful candidate is required to have solid sources in financial market and well professional knowledge. He or she needs to work closely with a group of reporter, delivering Chinese language news for Thomson Reuters global customer.
- Bachelor's degree in economics or finance
- Solid knowledge about economics and financial market s
- At least three years’ work experience with financial and economic media or financial institutions
- Excellent writing skills in Chinese
- Good communications and learning capacity
- Excellent team-working spirit. Ability to work under pressure
- Covering routine stories and press conferences on financial regulators and institutions, including the NDRC,Ministry of Commerce of the PRC,Stats， MOF etc.
- Getting official comments from financial sector accurately at the first time after urgency happening.
- Writing source based stories and deep analyzing articles spontaneously on financial sector.
- Crosse-assets content from the financial angle
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*