EUROCITIES, the network of major European cities, is offering a work experience placement in communications & events. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player, willing to learn, a creative person who wants to experience what it’s like to work with cities and EU institutions in an international communications team. You will be working under the supervision of the communications director for a period of six months, starting mid-September 2017.
- assisting in preparing our annual conference;
- helping to roll out our campaign on #cities4Europe;
- working on the production and promotion of our podcasts;
- supporting our graphics work and digital communications;
- updating our contact database;
- giving general support to the communications team.
- excellent English, other languages an advantage;
- experience with graphic programmes (Adobe CS) and good IT skills;
- good organisational skills;
- problem-solving approach;
- team spirit.
- assistance with living expenses of up to €200 per month under Belgian legislation;
- reimbursement of local public transport expenses;
- assistance with lunch expenses;
- a Belgian mobile phone number, with credit for calls and internet;
- up to €300 reimbursement for one trip home during the contract.
Please send your motivation letter and CV by 09:00, Monday 21 August 2017, to
Patricia de Wouters
Email subject: WEP Communications & events
Interviews will be held on 30 August. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*