CACI International Inc., is seeking a FOREIGN POLICY ANALYST/PLANNER- PACOM to support our DoD customer at Camp Smith, HI.
The selected candidate will conduct outreach across the PACOM AOR and the interagency, pulsing diplomatic, security, military, and other leading think tank subject matter experts (SME) to produce and disseminate reports on U.S. foreign policy impacts and partner nation atmospherics that either support, or are obstacles to, the full spectrum of operations and intelligence analysis by USSOF.
- Analyze and integrate U.S. and partner nation policy analysis from across the Diplomatic, Information, Military, Economic, Finance, Intelligence, and Legal (DIMEFIL) to better inform strategic and operational SOF strategy, doctrine, plans, and operations.
- Prepare in-depth, analytical products and provides security policy-related information papers, talking points, and trip book materials for COMSOCPAC use during Key Leader Engagements (KLE).
- Respond to Requests for Information (RFI) in a timely manner, utilizing holistic and analytical approaches that identify gaps in SOCPAC understanding of partner nation policy drivers and highlight opportunities where U.S. foreign policy goals align with partner nation interests.
- Provide SME inputs to SOCPAC Operational Designs for each country and sub-region in the PACOM AOR.
- Assist in producing Security Policy papers for SOCPAC.
- Provide all-source research and policy analysis to COMSOCPAC and senior staff regarding USG and partner nation policy inputs to strategic and operational planning for current and future operations.
- Consolidate and disseminate State Department/Embassy/IIR Reports throughout the command.
- Provide input to the SOCPAC Strategic Estimate and SOCPAC Strategy.
- Participate in PACOM /SOCPAC working groups and provide input to the PACOM TCP/TCO and SOCPAC Campaign Support Plan.
- Prepare trip books for COMSOCPAC travel/KLE with allies and partner nations.
- Develop talking points and information papers and participate in COMSOCPAC KLE with senior U.S./foreign military/civilian leaders.
- Support OPLAN and CONPLAN development. Provide input/products to various PACOM Strategic/Operational Country working groups.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required.
- Master’s degree in Political Science, International Relations, Public Policy and/or Asia-Pacific related field of study.
- Eight (8) years’ experience, within the last 10 years’ managing and leading U.S. foreign policy within the USPACOM AOR and Interagency.
- Two (2) years’ experience managing U.S. foreign policy for SOF Operations and Activities (OAA) to include SOF TTPs and PACOM and JCS Training Events.
- DoD Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI access..
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*