ICF Mostra is looking for a Social Media Officer to support its Digital Engagement team.
Who we are:
ICF Mostra is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in public information campaigns across the European Union. The company has an extensive portfolio of EU institutional clients and offers a wide range of services, including outreach to media, stakeholders and citizens using state of the art digital solutions and public relations.
We are looking for a Social Media Officer to join our team and help us convert our ideas into the digital world. As a Social Media Officer, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our client’ brands. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. We are offering a full-time job contract, based in Brussels.
We are looking for:
- 5 years’ experience managing and designing fully integrated social media projects and budgets;
- Ability to propose strategic ideas & digital activations;
- Experience managing paid advertising campaigns across diverse platforms is essential;
- Excellent knowledge of English, particularity written English and at least one other EU language;
- Up to date on the latest in digital trends, products and services;
- Interest and experience in communicating about EU policies to EU citizens;
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work effectively independently (with a clear briefing/guidelines) or as part of large teams composed of many experts.
What you’ll get to do:
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with campaign/project goals;
- Create engaging text, image and video content;
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics;
- Design, monitor and review ad campaigns;
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around promoted topics;
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout;
- Oversee timely production of social media analytics reports;
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way to meet communications objectives;
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness;
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends;
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*