SAIC is seeking a Legislative Analyst in support of the Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer (ODCMO), Directorate for Organizational Policy and Decision Support (OP&DS) in OSD, performing research, writing, analysis, reporting, liaison and related duties within the Research Analyst Team.
- Monitor actions of Congressional committees, including the authorizations and appropriations committees, related to ODCMO interests.
- Assist with preparing briefing material for senior leadership on congressional matters.
- Conducting research and analyzing mission-related issues.
- Prepare briefings on findings of significance (favorable or unfavorable) related to legislative initiatives/proposals.
- Manage and establish procedures and controls for the receipt, handling, tracking, cataloging, classifying, suspense, and retrieval of ODCMO congressional actions.
- Employ, configure, and maintain knowledge management/decision support tools, in particular MS SharePoint, in order to track strategic actions and fora.
• Clearance Level Must Possess: Secret
• Clearance Level Must be able to Obtain: Secret
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*