- Support to project and event management: research, drafting invitations and briefings, logistical planning;
Support to knowledge management: collection of monitoring data, events follow up;
- Support to communications activities: drafting of newsletter, drafting of social media messages, design and layout;
- Administrative support: Database management, office management.
Duration and Format
Start of the traineeship: as soon as possible from 15 January 2017 onwards
38 hours per week: 9am-6pm Mondays to Fridays
4-month traineeship minimum
- In the process of or having completed Master’s degree;
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fluency in French is desired and other major international languages are an advantage;
- Knowledge of EU institutions, current affairs and international relations;
- Ability to use IT tools and softwares such as the Microsoft Package (Word, Excel, Outlook…). Knowledge of Salesforce is desirable;
- Excellent writing skills.
Overall, successful candidates should seek to demonstrate:
- Proactivity – a ‘doer’ capable of driving projects in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with shifting priorities and occasional heavy workloads;
- A firm commitment to female leadership;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member of a multicultural and multilingual team.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*