EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, GSK, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway
- Participate in international sustainable development evaluation campaigns of suppliers, ensuring their participation by engaging and supporting them throughout the evaluation process.
- Provide support to suppliers who are undergoing the evaluation and also assist buyers as needed.
- Engage with suppliers primarily by phone and chat, to ensure their participation and guide them through the evaluation process. Ensure that suppliers have all the information they need to respond to the evaluation.
- “360” research: research news on companies undergoing the evaluation and uploading them to the EcoVadis system.
- Promote the premium offering to suppliers and prospect with new firms to be evaluated.
- Work in close collaboration with our International Supplier Engagement team based in our European headquarters, you will ensure that the company quality standards are met, and will contribute to the overall process improvement.
- Degree in a business or management related discipline, or international relations would be preferred, but applicants with other backgrounds and a demonstrated interest in CSR will be considered.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Proficiency in additional languages would be appreciated.
- Experience - At least 1 year and up to 3 years working experience preferably with international exposure in a support role (even if only dealing with international clients over the phone).
- Must be able to speak with a client or a supplier as a first level support.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer and quality oriented attitude.
- Interest or passion for Sustainability.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work well in an international start-up team environment.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*