The Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence (IN) supports U. S. national security policymakers by producing intelligence analysis as well as ensuring intelligence security in DOE and other national security programs and policies. The Office's ethical expertise is critical to nation's non proliferation, counter terrorism and national security programs.
As an Intelligence Research Specialist, you will:
- Serves as the Sample Analysis Project Manager for the Interagency Nuclear Materials Information Program (NMIP) within the Nuclear Materials Security Division. Plans, Directs and oversee all NMIP sample analysis activities at the national laboratories and coordinates with the interagency to meet NMIP objectives.
- Develops, implements and tracks project milestones and risks that are outlined in the NMIP Interagency Implementation Plan associated with NMIP Sample Analysis Projects. Monitors laboratory workflows and budgets. Coordinates closely with other NMIP project leads, NNSA, and other interagency elements to ensure effective information flow and streamlined activities to gain efficiencies and minimize duplicative or conflicting efforts.
- Oversees timely and cost-effective production of NMIP products related to analysis of nuclear materials and manages the sample selection and utilization process for the NMIP Nuclear Materials Archive.
- Regularly communicates project status and issues to the NMIP Program Management Office members and to leadership and represents the NMIP at executive branch, Intelligence Community and congressional meetings concerning nuclear material sample analysis issues.
- Occasional Travel
- Occasional travel may be required; typically less than five (5) days per month
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*