Are you an expert at shipping to challenging countries like Brazil, China, and Saudi Arabia? Are you able to build relationships with people you’ve never met that live halfway across the world? Are you interested in working with a dynamic group of people at a fast-growing company?
Meraki is looking for an International Supervisor who will lead a team that manages the import and export challenges of our international partners, the sales team, and our operations team. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities, and an enthusiastic attitude.
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated World Specialist who thrives on the challenge of expanding an existing operation into new countries and regions.
- Manage a small and growing team of International Specialists
- Monitor day-to-day international shipping exception activities
- Manage country profiles to ship product globally
- Understand and communicate international shipping complexities on a per country basis
- Coordinate with couriers and forwarders to comply with Meraki’s international shipping procedures
- Provide international shipping guidance to customers and sales reps to ensure a positive customer experience
- Other duties as assigned
- BA or BS required; degree in International Relations, International Business, Operations Management, or International Studies preferred
- 4+ years of experience managing high-volume exports to Latin America, the Middle East, or a developing region
- 2+ years of experience supervising a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Import/export experience with electronics strongly preferred over perishables or raw materials
- Proven track record of relationship building with a network of shipping and logistics contacts all over the world
- Impeccable organizational, analytical, and communications skills combined with a results-oriented mindset
- Advanced skills in Excel (vLookups, pivots, etc.) required; CRM and ERP system experience preferred
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin, or Arabic preferred
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*