EARS was established in 2013 as the first dedicated recruitment firm for the EU affairs market in Brussels, at the forefront of the EU Institutions.
To support our growth, EARS is looking for a highly motivated and freshly graduated candidate to work alongside our Brussels based team of Consultants.
You will be exposed to all our daily operations, encompassing:
- Sales: identifying, mapping and contacting potential client;
- Candidate Searches: supporting all our consultants in their ongoing searches for talented EU affairs senior, medior and junior professionals;
- Desk Research: gathering intelligence about the market, salary benchmarks, satisfaction surveys, etc.;
- Office Support: preparing briefing and notes, participating to our monthly newsletter articles, drafting documents, handling emails, etc.
What's in It for You?
- work in a booming company with dedicated, passionate and very dynamic people;
- work in an international environment, jumping from one French candidate to a German client through to an Italian coachee;
- gain 360° exposure to how a successful recruitment business operates;
- gain market expertise that is unique: discover the EU bubble market DNA with all types of employers ranging from association and federations, consultancies, law firms, companies, think tanks, NGOs, permanent representations, EU Institutions, regional offices, media and many others;
- work for and with a young team of consultants (age average 30 yo.) that will take you to the next level.
What do you need to bring ?
- Passion for working for and with people;
- Be extremely dynamic;
- Have a key interest into EU affairs;
- Master in Business preferred, other areas considered too;
- Be available AND flexible (no 9 to 5 mentality);
- Be passionate and hungry for success/to prove yourself in a challenging environment;
- Have an excellent command of English;
- Consistency, no non-sense, RESILIENCE and flair for sales and people.
- Duration: 6 months minimum, potentially renewable once;
- Salary: 800€ net/month.
Please send your application, including CV+Cover letter+Availability to start.
Please insist on: What have you done that makes you think you could be successful in our fast-paced working environment?
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*