SAIC’s Navy and Marine Corps Customer Group is seeking an Analyst to assist Chief of Naval Operations, Energy and Environmental Readiness Division (OPNAV N45). This position will be located at the Pentagon. OPNAV N45 requires on-site subject matter expert contractor support to gather and analyze data related to Navy programs and interest; inform strategic analysis of trends in international markets; make recommendations on Navy strategy, goals, and metrics; provide technical expertise for Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) requirements; produce programmatic and policy analysis; and draft presentations and other materials to inform internal and external stakeholders about special programs and issues. Specific
Tasking shall include:
- Assist N45 in their support of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) and other Foreign Direct Investment analysis.
- Review legislation, executive orders, policy, and strategy documents related to Navy and DoD equities, including draft documents, and provide feedback to the government.
- Conduct quick response qualitative and quantitative analysis of special interest issues, responses to taskers, and inquiries regarding Navy and DoD programs in coordination with other Navy and Federal stakeholders to provide detailed summary reports for Navy leadership to support informed decision making.
- Provide executive- level support for coordination of Executive Steering Committee meetings, including agenda development, coordination with stakeholders for brief development, Flag Officer and Senior Executive Service scheduling, space and Video Tele-Conferencing arrangements, meeting minutes, and tasker tracking.
- Use Navy, DoD, and Congressional task management processes to respond to routine and ad-hoc requests for information regarding issues with N45 equity, including non- secure tasking management, Congressional Information Management System, classified tasking management, and internal N45 processes.
- Facilitate meetings, program reviews, and other means of stakeholder engagement, draft meeting agendas, minutes, point papers, talking points, briefings, draft emails pertaining to Navy and DoD special program issues.
- Develop policy and guidance to support implementation of best practices in Navy system acquisition programs to incorporate energy efficiency.
- Support N45 Energy participation in Resources and Requirements Review Board meetings through brief review, development of talking points to support the N4 position on particular issues associated with Defense Acquisition System programs.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Navy training and education initiatives to incorporate energy- related lessons into the Navy officer and enlisted training continuum.
- Provide analytical support Navy Operational Energy initiatives.
Security Clearance - Must currently possess: Secret
Security Clearance - Must be Able to Obtain: None
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Economics, Business, National Security, International Affairs, Engineering or Environmental Studies or other related degree.
- BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and five (4) years or more experience.
- Required Skills:
- 4 years’ experience with Department of Defense and/or Department of Navy Programs - Excellent communication and computer skills; MS Office®, specifically Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint®. - Possess strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and writing skills.
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy Policy. - Experience with International Economic policy and procedures.
- 3 years’ experience supporting a Command Staff or equivalent level organization
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*