This position will utilize the selected candidate's background to direct and conduct customer driven research and analysis using intelligence community software and standards. The candidate will be required to produce and review analytical assessments and briefings, attend meetings, lead interactions with customers, provide intelligence information report evaluations, set goals and maintain expertise over a given technical subject matter.
Summary of Duties:
- Reviews draft reports, identifies intelligence gaps, and performs necessary analysis to address any gaps/issues in overall reporting.
- Provides mentorship to entry level analysts.
- Routinely use knowledge of intelligence community, analytical software, analysis tools, and emerging events relative to area of expertise in support of a variety of intelligence related assignments.
- Understands executive departmental/business related operations and objectives.
- Regularly utilizes structured analytic techniques to challenge assumptions and improve overall analytic rigor.
- May be responsible for work that involves longer range and/or complex analytical assessments in field of expertise.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing analytical research, developing assessments, reviewing finished intelligence and coordinating significant issues with other organizations.
- Assists and compiles draft reports into finished products and supports senior associates with materials and briefings or presentations.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*