The Division of Contracts, Budget & Analysis (DCBA) provides “full cycle” support of the Contracts function, from the initial stages of proposal and budget development through award negotiation, implementation, and close out. The DCBA provides such support to Social Impact’s four Technical Program Divisions. The Senior Contracts and Pricing Manager position reports to the Sr. Director of DCBA.
- Review client solicitations, participate in the development of questions to be submitted, as well the budget strategy for proposals.
- Develop and peer review budgets and full cost/business proposals for submission to clients.
- Prepare and review task order budgets for existing IDIQ contracts.
- Participate in award reviews, negotiation, and start-up of new projects, providing guidance on contract terms and conditions to program teams.
- Supports the general contract administration of each project within the Pillar portfolio, including issuance of consultant contracts, subcontracts, and procurement contracts.
- Prepare and submit correspondence to the client for approvals, waivers, funding notifications, modification requests, etc.
- Review and prepare budgets for contract modifications and client meetings.
- Provide support to staff on budget development and management; assist with client reporting requirements and internal analysis needs.
- Assist in the development and delivery of Contracts training and budget training modules.
- Perform other budgeting or analytical tasks, as assigned.
- Assists as needed in providing support and mentoring to junior Team member(s)
- Supports the professional development and training goals of junior Team member(s)
- May act as an Alternate Point of Contact (POC) and Alternate System Administrator for SI’s implementation of its chosen software for conducting terrorism and debarment checking.
- May represent the Office of Contracts, Budget and Analysis at internal and external meetings.
- Other related duties/tasks as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, international relations, finance, or related field, or the equivalent in education/experience;
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in international development with an NGO and/or for-profit in the development sector; or the equivalent in degree/years of experience;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the administration of USG and non-USG awards working with the FAR/AIDAR, CFRs and relevant OMB circulars, donor regulations, etc.;
- USAID, Dept. of State, and other international development donor experience, cost/price analysis, indefinite quantity contracts, and grants and commercial contracting highly desirable;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required;
- Team Player with good analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Organizational skills and a capacity to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of budget preparation requirements and practices, covering cost-plus-fixed fee, time and materials, and other pricing methodologies, especially for international development programs and agencies;
- Knowledge of the compliance environment and relevant rules and regulations within the international development sector highly desirable;
- Foreign language skills a plus.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*