The qualified candidate will have an opportunity to conduct the following activities:
- Serve as a Cyber intelligence analyst on a team that provides cutting-edge, innovative, and thoroughly-vetted finished intelligence products, including high-quality papers, briefings, recommendations, and findings for senior-level government decision-makers.
- Develop and hold regional expertise on Cyber network operations, emerging Cyber threats and trends, and the evolving investigations related to Cyber security.
- Provide regional or functional analytic support, pertaining to a wide-range of Cyber threat actors.
- Perform analytic support focused on Cyber actor TTPS. doctrine, policies, strategies, capabilities, and intent to conduct Cyberspace operations and Cyber-oriented groups, individuals, organizations, tools, tactics, and procedures.
- 5 years of experience with all-source information analysis
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting qualitative and quantitative data from multiple sources for the purposes of documenting results and analyzing findings to provide meaningful products
- Experience with Cyber, computer network operations, information operations, information warfare, or topical Cyber-Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to write high-quality intelligence assessments and briefings for a senior-level audience and willingness to provide writing sample, work in a fast-paced work environment, multi-task, and be comfortable with truncated delivery deadlines
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing Cyber threats
- Ability to leverage well-honed online researching expertise to identify and navigate relevant online forums, including Web sites, social media, and traditional sources to support research and analysis
- Ability to obtain a security clearance-BA or BS degree-Network+, Security+, or CEH Certification
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer or Internet slang-Experience with targeting or analysis
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, Cyber Security, or International Law preferred
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*