To support the planning, development, and execution of product and service delivery to customers through close coordination with the relevant Project Director. Tasks will include research and compiling of strategic overviews of particular countries and/or international issues as well as analysis and written papers on current global crisis areas and events. Customers to be supported include both UK and overseas organisations conducting strategic level decision-making rehearsal and training exercises.
The role requires someone who is capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions; able to use own initiative; extremely well organised and with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks; able to work collaboratively as part of a team. Strong communication skills, written, oral and presentational are also essential.
As an Analyst, the person will:
· Follow guidance from Project Directors and provide support, through the project lifecycle
· Engage in the development of new projects to shape services
· Prepare and brief both client facing and internal deliverables
· Compile reports and analysis in the format required
· Provide support to both customers and partners to develop and improve processes
· Manage assigned work packages
· Attend business meetings
· Undertake Business Analysis and Business Development by
· Being proactive and responsive to prospective and current client requirements
· Keeping abreast of issues affecting the TS market and collecting business intelligence
· Undertake market research and contribute to the development of client proposals
· Undertake other duties and tasks (relevant to the role).
· Comply with all relevant internal rules, policy and procedures
· Undertake learning and development activities as agreed with line manager.
Mandatory Skill Requirements
Computer literate. Experienced user of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
Thorough understanding of International Relations through recent achievement of First (Highly desirable) or Upper Second (essential minimum) class degree in International Relations or closely related subject.
Desirable Skill Requirements
Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
Ability to use own initiative.
Extremely well organised and with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks.
Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Strong communication skills, written, oral and presentational.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*