PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
As we aim to rapidly grow our Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, we are looking for consultants who are passionate about how strategy and technology can improve the role of cybersecurity, privacy and data protection in our digital world.
We are looking for consultants with extensive consulting, technological and industry experience who will help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career will provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients' business issues every day, applying a collection of information and Cyber security capabilities, including security and privacy strategy and governance, IT risk, security testing, technology implementation/operations, and cybercrime and breach response.
Our Incident and Threat Management services help clients perform assessments and prepare for and respond to the tactical and strategic impacts of cybersecurity incidents. We assist in understanding the unique threats to clientsâ€™ organizations through analysis of the threat landscape; we also leverage government, law enforcement, and peer resources to more effectively combat threats through information-sharing opportunities such as ISAOs and information-sharing models.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Degree Preferred: Cybersecurity, International Relations, Political Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field
- Knowledge of conducting qualitative due diligence, internal investigations and external inquiries on corporate entities and affiliates, commercial and private sector intelligence-gathering, market/competitive research, secondary market data source research and other business intelligence data sources
- Thorough knowledge of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act provisions and current enforcement trends.
Considerable understanding of effective anti-corruption and anti-bribery programs, related international treaties and regulatory framework, corporate ethics, compliance, and transparency programs, and public and private sector counter-fraud measures.
- Practical understanding of the law, legal cases, and regulatory processes is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with, and exceptional capability when, researching various business information and investigative databases; working experience analyzing information, as well as drafting and reviewing formal written reports and presenting ideas to small or large groups.
- Ability to work effectively and utilize project management skills to manage tasks according to strict deadlines, understanding the importance of effective time management.
- Ability to build and maintain an active network of internal and external intelligence sources.
- Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative information and weave together disparate data to develop relevant insights and determine business implications.
- Experience synthesizing large amounts of data into concise, written reports and presentations, with actionable recommendations, demonstrating functional abilities with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
Ability to think analytically, strategically, and apply good business judgment for purposes of identifying an entity or individuals subtle risk features and/or identifying and addressing client needs;; and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and requirements simultaneously, required.
- Proven ability to influence and impact others through building and defending arguments and reaching consensus.
- Demonstrates a flexible work style, sufficient to function effectively with changing directives and priorities, where all information is not known.
- An ability to utilize effectively written and verbal business communication skills when collaborating and interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in client discussions and meetings, as well as conducting interviews.
- Demonstrated business levels of fluency in a second language is a plus, especially Russian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Arabic.
- Demonstrates experience identifying and addressing client needs.
Actively participate in client discussions and meetings.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*