ECCO is a Brussels-based independent consultancy specialised in EU food policy and the management of trade associations in the food sector.
ECCO is looking for a Global Nutrition Policy Manager with a solid advocacy experience in nutrition policy and a background in association management to join the ECCO team.
- The successful candidate will have good academic qualifications and minimum 5 years’ professional experience within a European/international association, ideally within the food sector;
- He/she will have excellent knowledge of nutrition policy both at international and European level and be able to demonstrate advocacy experience in this field;
- The candidate will be fluent in English and Spanish/Portuguese (essential). French would be an asset;
- He/she will be a proactive professional with excellent organisational and communication skills, a quick mindand the ability to interact effectively with senior company executives and policy makers;
- Applicants should be comfortable working independently, but also enjoy being part of a dynamic multicultural team and working in an international environment.
Please send CV and motivation letter by 10th October to:
The Managing Director
The European Consulting Company (ECCO)
13A, avenue de Tervuren, 1040 Brussels
Fax: +32 (0)2 732 34 27
Email: [email protected]
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*