Working closely and reporting to the Directors, the ideal candidate will be responsible to maintain established networks and create new ones, searching for new project collaboration opportunities and attend high level meetings with partners and possible collaborators.
- University Degree in European Studies, Politics, Business Administration or any related field;
- Minimum 7 years of work experience, of which 5 years directly related to partnership management and consortium building of European projects;
- Previous experience in FP7 and H2020 applications;
- Knowledge of the full project management cycle;
- Extensive network of stakeholders related to energy, transport and climate change;
- Coaching, mentoring and motivation skills for junior staff;
- Capacity to work under pressure and within targets and deadlines;
- Availability to travel abroad;
- Ability to identify new collaborations and successfully manages these collaborations;
- Attention for prompt problem solving and forward planning.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*