FuelsEurope is looking for a 12 month intern for its advocacy division.
Purpose of the Role and specific responsibilities
1. Analyse EU policy and legislation on energy, transport and climate issues (e.g. Marine Fuels, Effort-sharing decision, decarbonization of the EU economy, ETS, Fuel Quality Directive, 2030 energy and climate policy, Refining competitiveness…)
2. Provide analytical and material preparation support to FuelsEurope staff in their advocacy role by
3. Extend and check accuracy of the actual database of relevant information for use in FuelsEurope presentation and publications.
4. Attend and report on commission, council, parliament and stakeholder events.
5. Manage minor issues from various association issue groups: analyse, synthesize, propose solutions and conduct consensus building amongst association members.
FuelsEurope: Background Information
FuelsEurope represents with the EU institutions the interest of 41 Companies operating refineries in the EU. Members account for almost 100% of EU petroleum refining capacity and more than 75% of EU motor fuel retail sales.
FuelsEurope aims to promote economically and environmentally sustainable refining, supply and use of petroleum products in the EU, by providing input and expert advice to the EU Institutions, Member State Governments and the wider community, thus contributing in a constructive and pro-active way to the development and implementation of EU policies and regulations.
Education & Experience
Skills & Competencies
Organisational Fit: Reports to the Policy Director
For application, please send your CV and motivation letter to: [email protected] mentioning “FuelsEurope internship in EU Affairs” in the subject of your e-mail.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*