International Development Group LLC is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Project Coordinator. The position reports to the Senior Manager. The Project Coordinator will assist with new business development and project implementation and will excel in the following areas:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports implementation of client contracts as IDG's administrative representative to the client's technical and contract officers on the assigned programs.
- Supports overall project implementation, award through project closeout.
- Facilitate home and field office activities for assigned contracts, and ensures effective and efficient coordination between the relevant offices.
- Applies current U.S. and host country regulations and laws as well as IDG policies and procedures to contract implementation.
- Prepares USAID approval requests.
- Recruits consultants and employees as required.
- Mentors interns as requested.
- Reviews monthly invoices to the client and subcontractor invoices.
- Develops and monitors consultant and subcontractor contracts.
- Prepares accrual, pipeline, and cost-to-complete reports for both IDG and clients as necessary.
- Formats project technical deliverables with the proper branding requirements established by the contract and sent to the DEC or the Prime Contractor and properly archived in the home office filing system both in hard copy and electronically.
- Coordinate new business proposal work as required including recruiting for employees and consultants
- Supports capture activities pre-RFP by collecting preliminary documentation, participating in capture strategy meetings, etc.
- Provides opportunity research into IDG's new business lead tracker.
- Contributes to writing of technical proposals as requested.
- Masters degree in International Development, International Business, International Relations, International Economics, or related field or Bachelors in related field plus commensurate experience.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant professional work experience
- Experience working on USAID funded projects preferable.
- Working knowledge of economics and monitoring and evaluation preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Word and Excel; Strong Excel and quantitative skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial attitude required to assist business and systems growth
- Experience living or working in developing countries preferred
- Fluency in French desirable but not required.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*