We have an excellent opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst to join our Global Security Operations Center (GSOC). The group is comprised into three key areas: Threat / Intelligence Management; Operational Plan / Control; and External Client Support.
In this role, you will conduct threat horizon scanning and compile security briefings and threat analysis for business units and clients. Further, you will be involved in the planning and control of security operations and response to incident management and work with various teams across the business including the Regional Security field teams based around the world.
Shift Hours: we have two openings available:
Mon - Fri, 4:00pm - 12midnight
Mon - Fri, 12midnight - 8:00am (plus 15% shift differntial)
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Monitor, collect and analyze information from disparate sources about potential hotspots around the world that could threaten AIG employees and/or facilities
• Produce and disseminate security reports and threat assessments based on rapidly changing threat conditions around the world
• Provide time-sensitive information to critical business leaders and decision-makers
• Work with internal corporate groups to advise/shape corporate policy affecting employee safety globally
• Liaise with Regional Security Officers around the world to obtain region-specific intelligence for stakeholders
• Check-in with travelers in high threat regions
• Assist with the planning and control of Security Operations as well as being the first point of contact with regards to global incident management
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today AIG member companies provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, and other financial services to customers in more than 80 countries and jurisdictions. These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
1-2 years’ experience working in a corporate environment, along with some knowledge of research skills in extracting actionable intelligence from big data sources helpful
Familiarity with geopolitical events helpful
Experience working with Spatial Analyst Toolset in ArcGIS helpful
Trend analysis skills desired
Multilingual reading/writing capabilities a plus
Strong writing skills is a must
Bachelor's Degree in International Relations/Affairs or similar field
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*