- Collect and organize all information, forms and material related to the training and medical missions including post mission evaluation survey and final reports
- Coordinate creating all related promotional material for the training and medical mission with the help of the media manager for promotion among members and volunteers
- Generate volunteer information forms required for each mission and utilize strong organizational skills to file the information of each volunteer for records
- Relieve participate request from volunteers and evaluate with the mission leader and Director of Programs their information according to the organization’s volunteering requirements
- Collect and prioritize all information and forms from volunteers (proof of credentials, passport, itineraries, DHS/consent forms)
- Send travel letters to volunteers if needed
- Coordinate all logistics related to missions with Jordan, Turkey and Lebanon Offices or other country where the mission takes place
- Order medical supplies and equipment in coordination with accounting department when needed
- Communicate all follow-ups and updates regarding the missions with the mission committee members, the mission doctors and volunteers
- Participate in writing and submitting the final report for each mission with Jordan, Turkey, and Lebanon offices and committee members
- Share info with SAMS Medical department for posting in SAMS e-newsletter, and participate in setting SAMS mission’s webpage
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Completed a college degree, preferably in a related field ( International Relations, Global Affairs, Non-profit Management, Administration)
- Must be computer knowledgeable and proficient in using word processing and excel
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Experience in visual reporting is a plus ( creating info-graphics or interactive reports)
- Preferably speaks Arabic.
Send your recent CV copy and cover letter.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*