The International Union of Property Owners (UIPI) is looking for a Junior Project and Research Officer, starting January 2017.
- Contribute to the realisation and management of EU projects;
- Provide input and assistance for policy work and public affairs activities;
- Communication and organisational tasks related to EU projects and association work;
- Conduct research;
- Support the daily work of the association.
- Graduate in economics, engineering, architecture or other relevant degree;
- First experience in EU project management or in an EU institution is a strong asset;
- EU national or have a valid Belgian work permit;
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Any additional EU languages is an advantage;
- Good understanding of the EU decision-making process and EU funding programmes;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills;
- Fast learner, eager to gain experience in project management and Brussels based associations.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*