The intern will support directors’ agendas and the Brussels office departments regarding:
- developing and implementing directors’ agendas/goals for the company and the office departments;
- coordinating and supervising daily logistic and administrative operations;
- monitoring attainment of objectives;
- undertaking staffing responsibilities (training, evaluating new CVs, etc.);
- maintaining scheduling of events and representing the company when needed;
- welcoming guests;
- networking activities with suppliers and customers;
- creating reports regarding projects, events, conferences and office activities;
- fulfilling duties as assigned by the directors;
- ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- bachelor degree;
- she/he must be self-motivated with good time management;
- strong analytical, conceptual and managing skills;
- teamworking attitude in a multinational environment;
- good linguistics skills to communicate with team members, suppliers and customers;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, drop box, gmail and google drive;
- permit to study and reside in Belgium.
Your university will be required to provide confirmation for the position by signing an agreement. Please send a single PDF file with resume and cover letter in English at [email protected] with the subject “EU Office Assistant Internship”.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*