The Director will be an important member of the leadership team. He or she will lead a team of policy professionals who develop and advocate industry positions that fulfill the vision of the organization. Positions are developed through a number of working groups covering many important topics related to Europe’s digital progress. The topics we cover range for example from consumer policy, data protection to e-health and digital transformation of Europe’s industrial base. The Director will lead the work on Digital Infrastructure, Cyber Security & Privacy.
- Hold a degree in law or Master level in political science, EU studies or other relevant studies;
- 8+ years’ relevant work experience;
- Experienced people manager;
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of Digital Infrastructure and Privacy & Cyber Security;
- Persuasive with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken - other languages a plus;
- Experience in working across borders in an international context;
- Experience in policy work in Brussels is a plus;
- Work efficiently both face to face and on a distance using communication technology as enabler;
- Strong integrity and the ability to prioritize and focus.
Interested candidates should forward their CV and motivation letter by 1st of December 2017.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*