1. Support the recruitment process of new members
- Propose and organise actions including events for the purposes of marketing and sales lead generation;
- Prepare and support the logistical needs and inclusion of relevant staff members in the member recruitment process;
- Define services to be provided to new potential members;
- Maintain the member recruitment pipeline and CRM.
2. Retain existing members
- Manage the member satisfaction survey process;
- Define KPIs related to member satisfaction and retention;
- Work with the Communications and Events team on outreach participation of existing members to maintain and improve their membership satisfaction;
- Define additional services to be provided to existing members.
- Demonstrable sales skills and experience;
- Understanding of how digital is transforming the European industrial landscape;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; English native speaker level;
- Hands-on person, delivery-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to function in a multi-cultural team work environment;
- Ability to multi-task, work structured and independently and can prioritise and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates should forward their CV and motivation letter by 1 December, 2017. Expected starting date: as soon as possible.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*