Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Intermediate-Level Debriefer and Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a relevant area (Foreign Area Studies, International Relations, Security Studies, History, Journalism, English, Behavioral Science, Political Science, or Criminal Justice) and 7 years’ experience or an Associate’s Degree and 10 years’ experience.
• Experience with interviewing, debriefing, and/or elicitation and writing detailed reports per the applicable information from debriefing.
• Experience in providing Counterintelligence (CI) Awareness briefings and presentations, incorporating applicable information from debriefings.
• Experience working with the Intelligence Community (IC) and DoD elements and supporting contractor base.
• Experience in coordinating, collaborating, and deconflicting issues with IC partners.
• Experience in writing IIRs responsive to the DOD CI Collection requirements.
• Must have the ability to travel worldwide up to 30%.
• Must possess an active TS/SCI level clearance and will be subject to a Counter Intelligence polygraph.
QualificationsRequires Bachelors degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience including law enforcement and all phases of standard intelligence methodologies.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*