Are you motivated to play an active part in Europe’s energy transition?
You will be part of a dynamic international team in the EU area in Brussels. Your core tasks will involve the preparation, facilitation and implementation of SEDC’s policy and advocacy activities, in strong cooperation with our membership and the team.
- Coordination of SEDC’s external positioning on policies and regulation;
- Facilitation of SEDC’s internal Committee and Task Force work;
- Advocacy to promote the SEDC positions towards decision-makers in Brussels and Europe;
- Drafting of SEDC briefings, publications and position papers;
- Interaction with the SEDC membership on all relevant topics;
- Representation of SEDC in conferences, workshops and stakeholder events;
- Contribution to the SEDC’s public outreach and social media activities.
- A university degree (Master or equivalent) in energy economics, political science, law, engineering, or similar;
- At least five years of relevant professional experience;
- Solid knowledge of the decision-making process of the EU institutions;
- A good understanding of the energy sector in Europe;
- Strong organisational, networking and communication skills;
- Analytical, curious, pragmatic and flexible approach and attitude;
- Skilled in drafting briefings, articles and reports;
- Fluency in written and spoken English required, other European languages are an asset.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*