Vysnova is proud to provide unique career opportunities on our projects around the world. Whether our team members are fighting malaria in Vietnam or providing strategic support to government agencies in D.C., Vysnova helps employees enhance skillsets and grow their careers.
Our employees come from all backgrounds—they even speak more than 20 languages. From PhDs to MDs to office support staff and researchers with decades of experience, Vysnova has a comprehensive team of experts working on mission-critical projects worldwide.
Vysnova provides each employee additional training to enhance his or her skillsets and increase growth opportunities. Our employees also have the ability to work across different projects in order to gain diverse work experience and find the right career path for them.
The Project Manager will provide a range of administrative and technical support to facilitate the effective achievement of programmatic goals for the Navy Medical Research Center-Asia (NMRC-Asia)-funded, Operational Infectious Disease Research-Research Support Across Southeast Asia. With guidance from technical officers and program managers, the incumbant will provide technical and administrative assistance, research, analysis and operational/logistical support to the Navy Malaria Research S.E. Asia various programs.
Provide overall program support:
- Guide project staff and partners in completing work on schedule
- Perform outreach and communication with internal and external stakeholders both orally and in writing
- Provide logistical support for meetings and events
- Facilitate travel arrangements, authorizations and vouchers.
- Draft correspondence and outreach materials with guidance from appropriate staff
- Support processing, editing, and clearing of documents and ensuring a consistency in style and format
- Take notes and circulate meeting minutes
Specific Tasks will include:
- Assist core personnel and partners with deliverable development and submission as well as reporting
- Identify and obtain translation services, IRB services, etc. as needed
- Coordinate weekly and monthly project calls with each project team.
- Establish strong working relationship with Project Teams and act as the primary collector of information, requests, etc. that require review/approval.
- Develop/utilize existing database to track technical support requests, project status, deliverables (e.g., manuscripts), needed clearances and submissions
- Utilize current project management tools (e.g., Smartsheets) to track milestone dates, travel of core project staff, major Vietnamese holidays and other items that impact the projects.
- Perform filing and archiving of key documents
- Support Program/Project staff with drafting, processing, clearing of documents and ensuring a consistent format to all reports and project documentation
- Perform note taking, drafting and circulation of meeting minutes
- Other duties as assigned by Vysnova
- Master’s degree; international relations, project management or related field preferred
- 5-10 years of experience supporting projects
- Vietnamese language ability needed
- Experience supporting Vietnamese governmental and non-governmental partners under US-funded projects/programs
- Ability to pass a background / criminal check (Position may require finger printing, and drug screening).
- Ability to work productively under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize multiple on-going projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer applications
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*