The internship is based in our Brussels office. The internship will mainly include policy research and organizational support for our clients from the Digital, Transport and other fields.
Essential job functions
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main European institutions;
- Prepare regular news reports and political analysis;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events;
- Attend conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Research on various issues, as needed;
- Writing summaries or short reports;
- Follow the daily news.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You are fluent in English and at least one other EU language;
- You hold a university or university - level degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of the EU institutions;
- You want to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- There will be an allowance of +/- 700 € per month
- The internship will start ideally in the course of January 2017 for a period of 4-5 months
- The office working languages are English, French and Dutch
Send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and your availability– Deadline for application: 15/12/2017
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*