Paragon Europe has 13 years of experience working with European-funded Mobility Projects, providing tailored internships, placements and training for European and international students, workers, and academics. These structured learning programmes offer cultural immersion in either Malta or Brussels, alongside skills development through hands-on experience.
Desired start date: January, 2018
Deadline: December 22, 2018
The intern will support Business Development of the Learning Mobility Department in the Brussels office regarding:
- day-to-day operational support;
- gathering, compiling, and sorting data to determine possible partners;
- database management;
- researching companies to host students, based on individual and group requests
- providing analytical support and insights to create business growth strategies in Europe and developing knowledge around customer needs/addressable market;
- contacting potential host partners;
- assistance creating adverts for print and press release
- attending events related to the international mobility;
- research on relevant topics related to international mobility programmes, such as Erasmus+, Youth Guarantee, etc;
- drafting/writing reviews and reports;
- internal and external communication on behalf of the learning mobility and business development team leader;
- translations of files, articles, documents;
- administrative support: she/he will serve the marketing and mobility team in all its administrative duties (contact with suppliers, approving invoices, creating mailings; checking/controlling translations; ...).
- Academic background in one of the following courses or related areas: EU Affairs, International Relations, Marketing and Sales, Communications;
- Strong analytical, conceptual and management skills;
- Teamworking attitude in a multinational environment;
- She/He must be self-motivated with good time management/organisational skills;
- Good linguistic skills to communicate with team members, suppliers and customers;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral);
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, Dynamics, mail and google drive;
- Permit to work and reside in Belgium
Languages required: Minimum B2 English; knowledge of other EU languages is an asset (primarily French, Italian, Dutch, German, Spanish).
Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Your university will be required to provide confirmation for the position by signing an agreement.
Please send a single PDF file with resume and cover letter in English with the subject “Learning Mobility and Business Development Intern".
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*