The main duty station will be in Beirut; several coordination visits with consortium partners may be required.
Field work for assessment activities to be carried out in Saida.
- S/he will report to the Head of Mission and work in collaboration with country administrator and local coordinator;
- S/he will manage liaisons with donor/consortium partners, local concerned authorities, private sector, civil society associations and other counterparts whenever required;
- S/He will directly plan programs activities;
- S/He will directly coordinate the intervention with the other INGOs partners;
- S/He will coordinate the Operational staff for the direct implementation and monitoring activities on the ground, number of local staff up to 40 and 2 expatriate staff ( protection manager and protection assistant);
- S/He will responsible in accordance with the deadlines, of the projects reporting (activities planning, monthly program progress and project final report);
- S/He will work in close in collaboration with the Country Administrator in budgeting, forecast and control of financial flows and planning. ( total budget up to 1.300.000 euros);
- S/He will provide the processing of any potential project amendment or extension within the due times;
- S/He will directly responsible of field staff recruitment and coordination;
- S/He will conduct training/mentoring/coaching for project staff the team on an ongoing basis;
- S/He will guarantee that all the activities are in line with Donors’ and Cesvi procedures and rules;
- S/He will actively participate to the Sector Working Group;
- S/He will write new project proposals in coordination with HQ and the field.
- University-advanced degree in Social Sciences, political Sciences and related fields;
- Previous experience in working in consortium;
- Previous experience in carrying out project assessment;
- Proven experience in post-conflict areas where security is an issue;
- Good communication and diplomatic skills, and demonstrated experience in networking and building effective partnerships;
- Capacity to work independently, strong strategic and creative thinking;
- Ability to make effective decisions under time pressure;
- Fluency in English.
- Previous experience in Livelihood, Vocational Training, Cash for Work interventions and working experience(s) in the Middle East;
- Experience/knowledge of the Donor (Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation).
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*