You will be based in our Brussels office, focussing on both Belgian and EU public affairs. The internship will include policy research and organizational support for our clients in the digital sector, food and beverages as well as other fields.
- Assist in the work for key client accounts;
- Follow debates in the main Belgian and European institutions;
- Monitor news and social media;
- Report on conferences, seminars, hearings;
- Research on a variety of issues, as required by clients’ needs;
- Write summaries, briefings and reports;
- Assist in the coordination and organisation of events.
- You are interested in being on top of policy issues in fast-moving sectors;
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English;
- You hold a university or university-level degree;
- You have a sound knowledge of Belgian and EU institutions;
- You aspire to work in a dynamic, multi-national team of consultants;
- You are flexible and can handle multiple tasks independently;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- There will be an allowance of +/- €700 per month
- The internship would start ideally end January 2018 for a period of 4-6 months
- The office working languages are English, French and Dutch
Send a very short personalized email (max 100 words, no cover letter), CV (max 2 pages, no Europass CV) and your availability.
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*