This position will utilize the selected candidate's background to direct and conduct customer driven research and analysis using intelligence community software and standards. The candidate will be required to produce and review analytical assessments and briefings, attend meetings, lead interactions with customers, provide intelligence information report evaluations, set goals and maintain expertise over a given technical subject matter.
Summary of Duties:
- Reviews draft reports, identifies intelligence gaps, and performs necessary analysis to address any gaps/issues in overall reporting.
- Provides mentorship to entry level analysts.
- Routinely use knowledge of intelligence community, analytical software, analysis tools, and emerging events relative to area of expertise in support of a variety of intelligence related assignments.
- Understands executive departmental/business related operations and objectives.
- Regularly utilizes structured analytic techniques to challenge assumptions and improve overall analytic rigor.
- May be responsible for work that involves longer range and/or complex analytical assessments in field of expertise.
- Responsible for coordinating and performing analytical research, developing assessments, reviewing finished intelligence and coordinating significant issues with other organizations.
- Assists and compiles draft reports into finished products and supports senior associates with materials and briefings or presentations.
You Must Have:
- US citizenship in order to obtain and maintain US Department of Energy “Q” level security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Political Science, International Relations, National Security, or a science/technical or related discipline
- Current or previous government security clearance required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an intelligence related role
- Must have previous work experience in the Intelligence Community with a government agency
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must be able to obtain/maintain an SCI Security Access
- National Security and Proliferation assessments experience a plus
- Strong conceptual and strategic perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability to do what is needed to get the job completed on time.
- Experience in delivering customer communications (presentations, briefings, written communications, technical issues, monthly project status reports and technical solutions)
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively on a diverse team in a matrix management structure.
- Ability to reliably operate in a complex and changing environment demonstrating solid independent judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work in a diverse environment with people at all levels, in teams and one-on-one
*Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org*