As part of its strong growth, Saper Vedere, a startup that mobilizes social media intelligence to develop online and offline strategies in the field of sensitive communication, wants to recruit a Social Media Analyst.
After a training within our teams, you will be in charge of:
- The production of studies in close collaboration with the Director of Operations;
- The study of digital ecosystems to identify potential targets, new territories and specific expression landscapes;
- Careful strategic monitoring of our clients’ different themes;
- Participation in War Rooms, meeting of a set of different actors during a specific period of time to carry out operations of influence;
- Potentially, the elaboration of marketing, corporate or public affairs communication strategies.
- Master’s degree in Political Science, Management or Communication
- Affinities with data, market research or statistics thanks to your job, training or interests;
- Your strengths are a concentration of analytical mind, team spirit, resistance to stress and a capacity to reject the surrounding bullshit;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel). Knowledge of advanced software (SPSS, Stata, R, Python, etc.) is a plus;
- A good understanding of the Twitter ecosystem;
- Have an affinity for societal and political issues;
- Excellent level of both English and French.
- A team working in an excellent atmosphere;
- Tailor-made training in a totally innovative field;
- The possibility of working for international clients;
- Strong career development potential.
Who are we?
Saper Vedere (Latin « Knowing how to see » – Da Vinci) is not your typical Brussels consultancy. We are also not a typical data analysis company. We’re so much more! With a team of top experts from public affairs, politics, media & academia we offer a unique, tailored approach to your needs – whether you’re an NGO, private company or institution.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org