The Future Leaders Foundation Inc., is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which started four years ago. Its main activity is to sponsor the Fortis Society and the Future Global Leaders Fellowship which prepares Members to join.
The Fortis Society is the first global elite network based exclusively on merit. Members are highly successful and ambitious leaders throughout the world. They are related by their challenging upbringing and united by their strong ethics and altruism. Members take an Honor Pledge to support each other’s ambitions, and to impact the world by contributing their acquired power and wealth to influence positive socioeconomic change.
We are searching for a full-time Program Manager who will act as the Fortis Society “Conductor”: She/he will be responsible to develop and strengthen the Fortis Society.
Based in UES Manhattan – Competitive salary and benefits.
The responsibilities of the Senior Manager fall within six categories:
(2) Member Engagement
(4) Member Identification
(5) Member Benefits and Services
(6) General Management
However, he/she is expected to work closely with the small team in any other matter and shine in our startup style environment he/she will be expected to challenge ideas and innovate.
· Bachelor’s or masters Degree in Public Administration, Business, International Affairs, Communications, or related field, with a strong emphasis on management;
· Up to three years of professional experience;
· Critical thinking skills;
· Independent, proactive, and creative;
· English mother tongue or total fluency;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Digitally savvy with a knowledge or aptitude for using online software and tools;
· Demonstrated passion for and commitment to diversity and equal opportunity.
Please send you resume and cover letter to [email protected] in an email titled Program Manager + Your Name
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org