Security is job 0 at Amazon Web Services (AWS). Amazon Web Services’ Security Assurance team is seeking a high-judgment, self-motivated professional to join our global team. Our team continues to expand to support the growth of our data center footprint and related security functions associated with this growth. AWS is looking for a dynamic, forward leaning owner that is motivated to relentlessly raise the security bar for our team. You will assist with the strategy development related to supporting AWS senior leaders and stakeholders from multiple orgs.
As Security Assurance Manager, you will work directly with other AWS Security Teams, AWS Management, and internal stakeholders An ideal candidate for this role will be willing and able to work at all levels, from technical industry knowledge to the practical application. ** For more information on AWS, please visithttp://aws.amazon.com **
This position is located in Seattle, Washington, US.
· 3-5 years’ experience implementing and managing incident response, crisis communications, global event monitoring/analysis, and workplace incident response
· 3-5 years Experience briefing and counseling Fortune 500 C-suite audience, or equivalent
· 3-5 years Experience managing complex global issues, and coordinating incident response across multiple business lines
· 3-5 years Experience building and influencing strategic relationships, building policies and governance documents
· Understanding crisis management and escalations
· Expert with MS Office Suite to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and other MS programs to include SharePoint, etc.
· Availability for after-hours calls, night and weekend work
· Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, International Studies, Area Studies, or similar ·
Expert communications skills, including a mastery of the English language both written and spoken
· Advanced degree in relevant fields
· 5+ years’ experience implementing and managing incident response, crisis communications, global event monitoring/analysis, and workplace incident response
· Proven track record of sound decision making, taking ownership and delivering results in a leadership role
· Ability to speak a second language to English (Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, French, etc.)
· 5 years experience working in fast paced environments, including Operations Centers, and the ability to manage workload even during times of stress or escalated activity
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org